At DPM we pride ourselves on our honest and customer-focused service, all of our decorators in Camberley team are fully qualified and able to prepare in great detail leaving every project looking immaculate. We are delighted that we can offer our services to the community of Camberley, we have trusted relationships with our existing customers and aim to create more relationships with new customers.
Our team of decorators Camberley believe preparation is key to painting and decorating and every job should be completed at the highest quality. All of our services will revitalise your home and bring it back to life.
The services we offer include the whole house or a single room, from radiators, window frames, buildings, to fences and more, and it may necessitate wall-papering, plastering and detailed preparation, tiling to both walls and floors or fitting such flooring as carpeting, wood and laminate floorboards. The decorators Camberley team always provide quality finishes to all surfaces such as walls, ceilings, masonry, wood and metal work.
Decorators Camberley make it a priority to finish a job once the customer is completely satisfied, you can trust us to only leave once the job is up to your standards. No job is too big or small for DPM, whether you have just have one room that needs a re-paint or your completely redecorating your house, we can help. We take great care in preparing each room prior to the painting process, to ensure the rooms immaculate when we leave.
Below we have included images of our previous work:
Paint manufacturers have formulated new products that cut down on VOCs (volatile organic compounds), which the Environmental Protection Agency warns may cause health effects. There are many different types of paints which can be used outdoors and indoors, at DPM we want you to be sure on the paint you choose so we have listed below the paints you can choose from:
• low VOCs (Volatile organic compounds)
• easy clean-up with water
• quick drying
• an elastic, flexible finish resistant to cracking
• stable color over time, without yellowing
• attractive gloss
• good “leveling” (brush strokes fill themselves in to create a smooth finish)
• hard, durable finish
• is the least reflective sheen available
• has a velvety texture
• helps hides imperfections in walls and ceilings
• offers great depth of color
• is generally considered the standard sheen for walls
• can sometimes be difficult to clean
Eggshell and satin paint (satin is slightly glossier than eggshell):
• have some reflectivity
• offer improved durability
• are frequently used in demanding environments, like kitchens and bathrooms
Semi-gloss and gloss paint:
• are the most reflective sheens
• are highly durable and stand up to multiple cleanings
• can make a statement, but also highlight imperfections
Decorators Camberley are on hand to offer valuable advice and answer any questions you may have, to find out more about the services decorating in Camberley have to offer please contact us on 07546 753076 or 01276504550.